How to use your Not Your Nan’s Relish!
We know these aren’t the typical relishes your Nan would make… THEY’RE BETTER! You may be asking yourself “how do I use these relishes?”. Well look no further as here you will find a list of product uses for Spring Gully’s all NEW Elote Corn Relish, Ancho Chile Green Tomato Relish and Miso Maple Flavoured Relish.
Elote Corn Relish
Inspired by grilled corn on the cob; the sweet smoky flavour will leave your mouth watering.
- Hot dogs
- Smashed avo on sour dough
- Pulled pork or pulled chicken
- Mixed into mashed potatoes
- Marinade – just add water, oil, fresh salantro, lime, paprika, sour cream
Ancho Chile Green Tomato Relish
Ancho is the Mexican dried chile that’s mild in heat but full of flavour!
- Give complexity to a ham and cheese sandwich
- Loaded Fries
- Use in lasagne or spaghetti bolognese
- Cheese board
- Mix with cream cheese
Miso Maple Flavoured Relish
Savoury miso and sweet maple create a toasty, salty-sweet unami richness.
- Marinade – add in sesame oil, soy sauce or add salt and put on pork, chicken or salmon
- Used as a dipping sauce for rice paper rolls
- Add to vegtables before roasting them to give a balanced savoury sweetness
- Dressing on salads
- Mix in with sushi rice
- Use in Asian inspired cuisine